Listen to Your Ear


Just wanna share what I'm currently listening to... of course the K-Pop below counts, but I won't spamming you again with Korean thingy, so here it is...

Gym Class Heroes Ft. Adam Levine –Stereo Hearts



Adam Levine is uplifting this song, can't get enough of his voice!
Make me your radio | Turn me up when you feel low
This melody was meant for you | Just sing along to my stereo
...


Hey Monday – Candles



The first time I'm listening to it, is from Glee, which sang by Kurt and Blaine. I think the original version is better :)

Blow the candles out | Looks like a solo tonight

But I think I'll be allright...


Beyonce –Best Thing I Never Had



Beyonce always got the hits! It could be next 'irreplaceable' :)

and I'm gon' always be the best thing I never had
I bet it sucks to be you right now...

Beyonce –Why Don’t You Love Me



yeah, Mrs. B again. I think this is the galauest Beyonce's song ever. check out the song and listen to the lyrics. that's sooo me (ups!)

I got beauty | I got class | I got style and I got ass
And you don't even to care to care
...
why don't you love me?



0 comments: