Take Me Higher


I know it’s way too late, but it always better than never, right? ;)

Now, I have passed the second term of my college life. and I’m soooo glad that my GPA is getting higher this term. Alhamdulillah Ya Allah, You’re The Most Gracious and Compassionate.
I can't do all those things without Allah.
Actually, I didn’t believe my eyes when I look at the complete results of this second term, but I finally accepted it and feel very very thankful and blessed! I’m surprised of the result, because I feel I haven’t give my best for the tests and sometimes I’m too lazy to study for tomorrow’s quizzes. But, Alhamdulillah, Allah give me the good results that I have never expected!

I learn something here, that you better expect less, then you’ll be surprised ;)

Now I’m about to apply a scholarship, please do pray for me so I can get the chance :)




images from here



0 comments: