Indescribable


have you ever crying with no reason?
the tears are just easily falling down on your cheeks.
your heart , your mind, feels like a mess
you know there's no use in crying but you can't stop the teardrop.

what's the name of this kind of feeling?
a feeling like you know you deserve a chance, but life just push you away from it
like you have many little random problems that can easily forgotten, but suddenly it all gathers and traps you in a difficult situation
I feel like I have power, but feel so powerless

I don't want to cry, but I think it's the best way to express my feelings
have so many friends, but I don't think I want to share it with them
maybe it's best for me to just keep it for myself
and just share it with God in my prayer, that would be more...peaceful

I know crying is useless, I know crying can't solve the problems
but at least, it makes me relieve and feel better
I'm enough with that :')

well, that's quite enough, thought I can let it go, and let's put back a smile in the face :')
I don't know if it makes sense and relevant to this situation, but I like this song, and the video too...







1 comments:

  Unknown

20 Juli 2011 pukul 21.14

Sometime things are better to be kept by yourself :)