Get Tech

hey yeaaaaah!

soooo sorry that I've been neglected this blog for 2 weeks or even more...

lot of things happened and got some business at campus. forgive me, will you? :)


"better late than never"... it's my favorite quotes all the time! but in my case, it just such a denial for my laziness :P

so now, what I want to share with you guys are the story about Getek.
make sure that your eyes are open wide!

hmm w-w-w-wait! what the hell is Getek? is that a traditional transportation that made from bamboo? hell no!
Getek stands for Gelaran Apresiasi Seni Teater Kolam. well it's sort of an art show that held at teater kolam FISIP UI. the rule is every department should performed a show that stick to Indonesian's culture. Communication got Papua to be performed. let's see our performance!




This is the Papua tribe family :)
taken when they did the preparation. I'm not one of the performer because the team always practice everyday and I'm afraid that I can't always attended it.



so, yeah this is my lil' contribution to this show.
I just helped my friend in make-up section to painted the performer's skin.








show time!
communication team made the crowd screamed and laughed a lot, believe me guys, so far we're never getting failed at it :)

I'm not gonna said that communication's performance is the best, there's also politic with their Bali, social welfare with their Betawi, and so on. they are amazing too...
night goes fast and it's time to the announcement of the winner!
drumroll please..... congratulation! my dear communication team became the 1st winner!
yeaaaay! I know you guys are amazing and unbeaten :D




Solidarity with no boundaries... that's our motto :)



0 comments: