What's left in 2010

whoaa! I just realized that today's gonna be the last day of 2010!
wow... time flies so fast, it feels like I was born just yesterday! lol ;p

2010 has been a good and also a bad year.but many things I achieved in 2010 and alhamdulillah, it's so wonderful :")
I may not share everything that happened in this year, but just the memorable one.


the kaleidoscope of 2010 in my version...


1) Got accepted in Universitas Indonesia, majoring Communication Science, without test.

Alhamdulillah, this is the most amazing moment in my life so far.
at the time, I felt like it's the peak of all my efforts in 3 years studying at high school.
I shouldn't took a test to get there because I was accepted from PPKB program, accepted based on score on report card. it's like a dream comes true. I was so thankful because at the time many of my friends were busy preparing for the test at courses and many of them should face the bad result.






2) Graduated from high school with good result

alhamdulillah, finally after 3 years stu-dying I can continued my path to university.
and my happiness was accumulated, knowing that I become the 2nd highest score for national exam in social class in my high school! wooow that's shocking! thank you for all the teachers who had teach me so I can be like this now.






3) Have to say goodbye to my besties in high school :'(

it's so sad that my life as a teenager had gone. What makes me sad more is because I have to be apart with my friends. I really love them all. 3 years together through all the laugh and cry. we've done lot of stupid things. and I really miss you guys, hope that we can make some gathering in this holiday...












wish I can turn back time :'(

4) Meet new friend in communication science UI

every ending is the new beginning, rite? done with high school and now here come new buddies in UI. they are so kind, humorous, sometimes silly, talkative and many moooore! we use #comm10 to call our big family.







hope that this friendship would last forever :)

5) Had a long holiday at Bali

Finally, I could go back there. it's been so long and I really enjoy every minute of it.
such a memorable holiday. thanks mom and dad :*






6) Decided to choose Public Relation as my concentration program

yeah, it's surprising. actually, for this 2 months I prefer advertising than public relation. but in the last two weeks, I still can't made a decision. and then I did the istikharah and okay, Allah led me this way. hope that I can be a successful PR :) AMIIIN!



yeah, maybe it's not all I have in 2010 but you know, a year cannot be described in one page of blog... so this is the memorable memory I have in 2010.

Thanks 2010 for all the memory!
and 2011, please be nice :)



0 comments: