KOTA SENI!

whoaaaaaaah! finally I can update this blog again!
sorry for the lack of post, college thingy always be my problem -__-

lot of things happened this month, still exhausted as usual...
oh well, I accepted as committee in KOTA SENI FISIP UI, publication division. I was glad to know that publication division had a plan to held publicity at Senayan-Bundaran HI at Car Free Day, Sunday, October 31th :)

We walked from Senayan at 8 am until Bundaran HI! euww can you imagine how far it was?
the distant made me feel super tired, but that's okay, I had fun with the other committees :)

We spread flyer and leaflet to people we met there. I was green with envy when I saw many of them ride a bike, not a usual one, but fixed gear bicycle like this...



aah I really want one, with yellow and pink wheels! lol ;p

okay, skip that scrubby thing, continue with the photos....







after the event's over, me and the committees who come from communication major, stopped by at 7-eleven near Grand Indonesia, drinking slurpee, had a chit-chat and laughter...
then the next hour, my mom, dad and bro pick me up in Grand Indonesia and we had lunch there...


THE END!


now this section is dedicated to publication of KOTA SENI FISIP UI!


(click to enlarge)

( I think it would be more effective if I just use bahasa...)

ayooo dateng ya ke acara KOTA SENI FISIP UI!
acaranya dari tanggal 10-13 November 2010, tapi karena Obama dateng ke UI, jadi dimulai tanggal 11 November.
Naaaah pada penasaran kan, apa sih KOTA SENI FISIP UI?
Jadi, KOTA SENI adalah festival seni yang akan direalisasikan dalam sebuah miniatur kota. Nanti FISIP UI akan disulap menjadi hutan, bank, museum, bioskop dll. KOTA SENI akan membawa berbagai macam seni, yakni seni lukis, seni musik, seni sastra, seni mural, seni foto, seni film, seni desain-ilustrasi, seni tari, seni teater, seni diatas kain, seni instalasi, dan latte art. KOTA SENI akan dihiasi oleh berbagai macam pameran dari masyarakat umum dan berbagai komunitas seni yang ada di Pulau Jawa.

Acara ini terbuka untuk umum. Acara ini gratis alias FREE alias ga bayar! kecuali pas hari terakhir ‘PESTA RAKYAT’ dikenakan HTM Rp 20.000,00.

nah, apa lagi tuh PESTA RAKYAT?
Pesta rakyat itu puncak acara dari KOTA SENI, bakal ada performances dari :

The Trees and The Wild, GRIBS, Kunokini, Bangkutaman, Adithia Sofyan, Sajama Cut dan masih banyak lainnya! mulai dari jam 10 pagi sampe selesai!

for more info : http://kotasenifisipui.wordpress.com/ or on twitter @kotaseni

AYOOO JADI SAKSI BERDIRINYA KOTA SENI FISIP UI :)





0 comments: