Hectic

hellooooo everybody!
gosh, it's been a long timeeeeeee!

well, I just finished my mid-semester test this week and it's like 'oh yes! I have finished it badly!'

last week could be my most terrific week of my life...
I forced myself to study and study 'til midnight, because yeah it's my bad habit...
and my life is going hectic during the mid-test.



this is what my desk look-like...

I'm very disappointed with myself, with my ability to answer all the questions...
I'm sucks. errrrgh hate that politic, law, sociology and economy!

the one and only test that I could finished it (I think) perfectly is just communication science. yeah I'm at communication science major and it's a pleasure to answer the question completely.

now I have 7 days off, and I really enjoy it because finally I can go back to my house and sharing with my mom, dad, and big brother.
but, it seems like this lil' holiday is gonna be interrupted by commit activities -__-

oh but for now, I hope my mid-test result is good, and please, no C.

keep praying all days for it...




0 comments: