Lost!

Hey all!

Sorry for not posting anything here...
I couldn't reach my blog because the internet connection was just lost.
I think it's because my mom doesn't pay it yet, so I do nothing and just go on.
buuut, later I found out that it's just about the settings! there's something wrong with it.
and yeah! today I can update my bloooog :)
it's a yeayness!

guess whaaaat...
yesterday I'm lazy to go to school and I went to dufan! yeaaaay!
with some of my friends. I will share about it in the next post, wait 'til my friend upload the photos :)

aaand, tomorrow! yah tomorrow!
I'm going to Tanjung Priuk, Jakarta Utara.
I have a yearbook photoshoot there. the theme is 'Holiday'.
We're going to take pics on the boats.

Hope that I can give 'em the best pose and make a great result.

by the way, this is what I'm going to wear tomorrow :



Basically, this is what I'm going to wear.
but the colour of my blazer is dark blue,
and I don't think I'm going to wear that glasses...
I'm afraid it's too much.

Hmm what do you think?
It's nice, isn't it?

Well, I have to take a bath now since my body getting smelly ;)

BYE!

Have a nice weekend!


0 comments: