All Indonesian Accepts

OH MY GOD!

I have to tell you about this news!
maybe some of you have heard about this event,

All American Rejects will held a concert in Jakarta!
waaaaw!




I love AAR. Their songs are easy listening and the lyrics... touch my deepest heart :)
aah I wish I can get a free pass or free ticket. because my mom must not allowed me to watch the concert...

My favourite songs : It Ends Tonight, Strait-Jacket Feeling, and Move Along.
ahh love their albums sooo much!

here it is the posters:



August 17th 2009 at Istora Senayan!
it's similar like Panic at The Disco concert last year.
same date, same month, and same place!

check the official web : http://www.nadapromotama.com/

Maybe I just can wait 'til there's some magic happens and I can watch the concert!
Amiiin!


0 comments: