This is your daughter.


My lovely Mom and Dad,
I would like to ask you a question.

Do you love me?
Hope you answer : "Yes, we do love you!"

Then, if you love me, would you like to but me this items?
pleaaaaseee!

Notes:
this is my wishlist.
maybe my birthday is on August, but... it's okay, right?





Here it is the description:

1) Black jumpsuit. aaaah I want it since 2 years agooo! lol.
2) Universitas Indonesia (University of Indonesia). Hope I can study there! Amiiiin!
3) Swimming. yeah! I need to swimming, so I hope I can be taller and slimmer!
4) Camera digital (to die for!). I need it, so I can capture every moments in my life.
5) Bangles. I love to collect it recently. buut I want it more, especially with animal pattern!
6) Black wedges heels. Because I want to looks taller (see how desperate I am?)
7) Dark blue skinny jeans. To improve the style of my daily life :)


I wish and I hope I can possess it all in this 2 weeks.

AMIIIIN!


0 comments: