Expired

HI!

Wow, it’s been a loooong loooong time for me to update this blog!

I’m sorry for this situation, blame the college things that make me super busy now.

The assignments, presentations and quizes are my daily foods. Yum!

This 2 weeks feels so hard. The orientation for new kids in Communication Science is not over yet. We have to attended the event twice a week. Just like the other orientations, the seniors are trying to be fierce, terrored us with their anger, stabbed us with their mockery, and made us exhausted with their commands.

I know that the orientation like this had become a tradition for them, but please, I’m too tired. FYI, for the last 1 week, I got class at 8 am everyday and actually it ended at 11 or 2pm, but after it there’s a preparation for the orientation. And I returned to my boarding house again at 7 even 9. And it’s almost everyday in a week!!! Can you imagine that?!

This week the weather is not too friendly. The day is very sunny and hot, but then the afternoon until night is raining hard with big thunder . Exhausted plus The Bad Weather equals SICKNESS! This week my body becomes weaker. I got sore throat, and in the next day I saw my eyes became redder. Gosh! My eyes were irritation! I really need my mom at the time :’(

And hm what else? About college thingy maybe... I had my first sociology quiz on the previous Thursday, there were just 10 questions, and alhamdulillah I got 8 which is true. Nice start. But the bigger challanges are ready to come, the UTS and UAS. It will be held on this middle October. Honestly, I am very scared about this. It’s like, hey, it’s my very first experience on test like this, and what are the tests would be? Yes, I am nervous and full of doubts. Please, wish me luck peeps!

And being a new kid on the college, I really want to be active and take a part in any organizations. That’s why I joined the open recruitment for Kota Seni FISIP UI and FISIP Award 2010. I listed my name for position Publication and Program Division. No, I’m not going to participate in the two events at the same time. I prefer Kota Seni, but I won’t reject if I get a chance in FISIP award. It doesn’t matter what the event is, but the most important is I have to experience the team work. That’s very useful for our future when we’ve got a job. Wish me a good luck again please ;)

Okay, maybe that’s enough for me.

Do things with passion or not at all, that’s my advice for today. BYE!





0 comments: