Feel The Euphoria!


What date is today?
June 7th? really?

is it mean that World Cup 2010 is 4 days left?
Yeaaaaaaaaaay! I really can't wait for June 11th!

I love the World Cup's euphoria. it feels until my bones!
I'm a big fan of football actually, but just can not playing it...

talking about World Cup, have you heard the official song?
at first, I think the official song is 'Waving Flag' by K'naan, but then come Shakira with her 'Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)'. So which one is actually the most official song?
me, personally love the K'naan's. amazing beat and rhyme!

and yah, I found a Pepsi Ad-World Cup edition video on YouTube.
it's worth to watch :)




anyway which country do you support?
my friends mostly support England and Brazil
my brother supports Argentina
and me?
SPAIN FOR SURE!!!

GO LA FURIA ROJA!


*gonna posting about Spain Team soon ;)



2 comments:

  Yulita

10 Juni 2010 pukul 11.48

Spain for sure!! yey! ;p
hahahaha.. gw juga demen bgd ama spanyooooolll

  Putri Ariani

10 Juni 2010 pukul 19.40

waaaa bagus bagus!
ayo dukung spanyooool :D