Vacation's Vacancy


flickr

We all do need it, don't we?

especially for me who have been stressing by that effing national exam and practice tests!
and guess what?! next week I have school exam a.k.a UAS! damn damn doo dee doo dee damn!

If I was a billionaire, then I will travel around the world...
but sadly, I'm not a billionaire and I won't travel around the world...

soo, let's just travelling around the world through internet!

5 places I want to visit someday...


# 1
BALI, INDONESIA


source


source


I have visited Bali before, but it was very looooong loooong ago.
I was a child, and I don't remember anything but just the view in Kuta Bali Beach where my hair got braided by 'mbak-mbak' there! lol.
I want to go to Dreamland, see the sunset at Tanah Lot, and shopping at Pasar Sukowati!
OH what a fantasy...



# 2
BANGKA BELITUNG, INDONESIA


source

I just notice this Tanjung Tinggi beach when I watched Laskar Pelangi.
Oh my God... the view is sooo beautiful and clean!
see the water and see the sky! breath-taking!



# 3
PARIS, FRANCE


source


source


source

Paris! Everyone's destination!
It will be very good to see the eiffel tower from my own eyes!
and of course to see the fashionista walking down the streets!



# 4
JAPAN


source


source


source

I don't mention the city, because I wanna go everywhere in Japan!
I wanna see the cherry blossoms, harajuku street and eat the original takoyaki :)


# 5
DISNEYLAND, HONGKONG


source


source


source

Disneyland! It's a land for having fun!
I wanna take the rides and see the parades :)


So, yeah even though now I can't go there, but one day... who knows?



2 comments:

  Annisa Ayuningtyas

7 April 2010 pukul 21.20

ahh J'aime Paris beacoup :)
I wanna see la tour eiffel
and the famous rue montmorency
I wonder why it gets in so many francais film
:)
also I wanna meet Audrey Tautou
Francais et Francaises sont intéressant! :)))

  Putri Ariani

8 April 2010 pukul 21.30

yeaay! so do I!
let's go to France kak! haha