Mom-entum

DECEMBER 22, 2009

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, MOM!




My mom is my everything.
She is complete.
She is beautiful.
She is smart.
She is kind-hearted.
She is patient.
She is humorous.
She loves to cook, and it's delicious.
She always cheer me up when I'm down.
She's the one who make me feel home.
She's the one who take care of me without being tired.
She's a supermom.
too many ways to describe her greatness!







This is the latest photo me with her.
it's been a long time...

I realize now that I seldom take a pict with my mom ;(
how sad it is, compare with my thousand photos with my friends.

but mom, I love you more than life itself.
I'm just a coward who don't brave enough to say it directly to you.
Sorry for all the stupid things I've done.
Sorry for make you worry about me when I hang out with friends.
Sorry for ignoring you when you ask me to do something.
Hope that now I can be a better daughter for you :)


I LOVE YOU MOM!


0 comments: