A night to remember!

Heeeeeey!

last night, finally I celebrated my birthday (on August 27 actually).

I treat my lil' friend-mily named JDGJD. a weird name, eh?

The place is Burger n Grill, Kalimalang.
I thought the place is cozy and comfort enough.

buuut, aahh the service is very disappointing.

especially the waiter.... they were sooo.... errrghh!

the taste is just so-so. nothing special. doesn't worth with the price.

Ok, stop it. I don't wanna make this a case like Prita with Omni hospital anyway...


soooo, last night is really mine :)

dinner with my family and my close friend. but unfortunately, Murni can't join with us.

because her dad was having a birthday party too.


let this pics re-tell the story!








when I opened the gift, tadaaa!
I feel so surpised, because:

Dhya gave me a simple white bag. thaaaaaanks :)
and the other JDGJD gave me zebra patterned bag! woooow! I really love it!
not just that, they made a special b'day card, with their best wishes for me.
aaaand a DVD that record me and them two years ago. that's crazy and shameful!
BIG THAAAAANKS :)




Made by Myka







Anggita put ice cream on my mouth and nose so sudden




Thanks all for gave me a great night!


That's that!



0 comments: