sungguh puisi nan puitis...

Welcome back again to myself!
Here I am! yeay!
after finishing my homework, assignment and that kind of sucks stuff... I'm ready to update this blog again! is that good news for you? :)

kemarin, papa lagi sok sibuk beresin rumah. semua sudut rumah pasti di cek and ricek ama dia... jadilah gw dengan terpaksa dan males-malesan ngeberesin buku-buku, majalah, komik, dll yg emang berserakan dimana-mana...

selidik punya selidik, oh oh astagaa...
i found my old diary :)


-I can't show u the picture of my diary, because bluetooth in my laptop doesn't work!-


diary ini diary waktu SD.... It makes me laugh out loud to see how ridiculous and silly I was... ;)

terus, gw nemu buku kumpulan puisi-puisi gw! horray!
gw dulu sukaaa banget nulis puisi di waktu hati terasa galau dan kacau balau...


here it is one of them :

Everytime I meet u, I just want to say 'Hi'
Because I miss u
I miss ur jokes
I miss ur smile
I miss ur laugh
I miss ur noisy voice

I miss ur funny face

ALL the things about u!


In the past, we laughed together and we talked about anything

But now u changed! Why?
Why u have to be so cold?

What's wrong with me?

Am I hurt u?
Am i dissapointed u?

Please, don't go changed...

Now I'm afraid to meet u

Tell me, do u still remember who am I?

Probably u don't!

subject: my 7th grade classmate. he's freaking hot. I can't resist his charm!
situation: when we move to the next grade, we just seperated. he has a morning class, and I have a noon class. it seems like he forget about me. he became so arrogant! :(
finally I realized: He's just a lil' bastard! his face is too cute to be a boy! with his super long eye brow, he just looks like a girl. forget about that jerk!


hmmm sok-sok an banget yaa gw pake bahasa Inggris segalaa... nih, ada yang pake bahasa Indonesia, keep reading! :)

Berat untuk melangkahkan kaki
Hitam senantiasa mengikuti

Menemani derap kaki yang lemah

Tak ada tempat bersandar


Lelah hati ini untuk sendiri

Merasa terbuang, di abaikan

Hal bodoh bernama cinta

Selalu menjadi penyebabnya

Khayalan yang terlalu liar
Merasa diri paling hebat
Mereka semua menuntunku kesini

Ke kesepian yang menyakitkan hati


subject: Me as the broken hearted girl
situation: ini tercipta pas kelas 10. at the time, I feel so lonely. my friends can get a boy. but not me. soo desperate and hopeless.
finally I realized: Life is not about love. masih banyak hal penting yang harus dipikirin daripada mikirin cinta-cintaan! ya engga?!
Yeaaa... it's all about my broken heart ;(


0 comments: