And The Award Goes To...


I got an award from Annisa Nadhia! Thanks dear :)




the rules:
1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award to 15 bloggers you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic 3. Contact said Blogs and let them know they’ve won the award
4. State 7 things about yourself.

well, I try to not break the rules but...so sorry I'm too lazy to pass this award to 15 bloggers.
what if just 3? :)


okay, 7 things about me :
lucky
arrogant (sometime...)
skeptic
curious
silly
chubby
lovable (??!!)

and I give this award to :
1) Vicky Oktriviani
2) Rizki Nurbaiti Amalia
3) Nadya Restu Mayestika

take this :)



2 comments:

  Rizki Nurbaiti Amalia

26 Mei 2010 pukul 15.31

waaaah thank you darling! :D hehe
oia grand prize nya kirim langsung aja yah ke rumah gue Puuttt :) hihi xoxo

  Putri Ariani

26 Mei 2010 pukul 16.18

ahaha apaan sih ini kiky :p