Are You Stress or Mess?

Hey all!
Today is Monday, March 15, 2010.

and it means a week left until the national exam!
oooh, how could I still blogging now?

hm, I'm tired with studying and it makes me boring lately.
especially in Geography. I don't know what's wrong with me.

well, just a minute ago, I was googling about 'personality test'
and my hand accidentally clicked a web that contains this test.
it's quite interesting, so I want to share it here.


Look at these pictures below!

No, it's not an ordinary pattern.

Just look at them, and you'll find that it moves.













Yes, maybe it's like an optical illusion.
What you have to concern about is...

These pictures are used to test the level of stress a person can handle.
The slower the pictures move, the better your ability of handling stress.

well, I have done this test and yeah it's clear that the pics move slowly in my sight.
so, I'm okay. and I'm not stress to face the national exam.
hm maybe not yet.

source : personalitytest.net



0 comments: