I Won't Record It

Hey!

Yesterday I forgot to tell you about this one.

this effing horror movie ever!


after Try Out, my English Teacher, Mrs.Ayu showed this movie to my class.

at first I was like, "What the hell? it's Spanish and boring at the first..."
but I was totally wrong. this movie is soooo... ahh beyond words!





Yes, the title is [Rec]










REC revolves around a television reporter, Ángela Vidal , and her cameraman, Pablo , who cover the night shift in one of Barcelona's local fire stations for the fictional documentary television series. The firehouse receives a call from an apartment building about a woman who is trapped. Ángela and Pablo following them and recording their actions. The woman becomes extraordinarily aggressive and bites one of the policemen. Meanwhile, the terrified residents gather in the entrance hall, and look on as the police and military seal off the building.
and for the full synopsis, please click here

You have to watch it with your own eyes!
This movie is so damn scary and bloody!

I can't kept my eyes open, and during the movie watching, I closed my ears.
and the after taste is I feel a lil' bit paranoid about dark room and don't want to be alone.

FYI, this movie had won many awards.
and if you guys have heard about the movie
'Quarantine', it's like a remake and English version of [Rec].


Beware with the trailer!
(make yourself ready and make sure that you're not alone right now)


0 comments: