Crazy or What?

Hey all :)

How's your holiday?
Don't ask mine, because it's totally boring!
I just at home and doing nothing!
sleep at 11, wake up at 9, breakfast, online, lunch, sleep or watch TV, take a shower, dinner, watch TV again, and sleep again. Oh my God... that's pointless!

But, I'm not that lazy. I still take my time to read some books and study about SIMAK and SNMPTN. yeah even it's just an hour or more but, at least I've tried :)

aaand people! now I want to tell you news about music.
be ready, because many music concerts are going to be held in Jakarta!


JAVA MUSIKINDO PRESENTS:



BOYS LIKE GIRLS
Monday, 25 January 2010.




TRIVIUM
Thursday, 11 February 2010




PLACEBO
Thursday, 16 February 2010




SAOSIN
Sunday, 31 January 2010




TAKING BACK SUNDAY
Wednesday, 3 March 2010




COBRA STARSHIP
Tuesday, 23 March 2010




311
Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Oh my... what a blast!
From this list, I really want to watch Cobra Starship!
I love them very much! their songs, their style, and the vocalist. He is cute ;)
and I can imagine that if I'm going to the the concert, I will wear neon colors outfit, then I will sing a long to 'Snake on The Plane', 'The City is at War', 'Guilty Pleasure', 'Send My Love to The Dancefloor', and 'Good Girls Go Bad'!

buuuuut can you guys see the date??
It's 23 March 2010! It's the date when all 12th grader in Indonesia do the National Exam!
sooo I don't think my mom will allow me to go to the concert -___-
aaaah please just change the date!


for more info, visit : javamusikindo.com
buy the pre-ticket if you want to get it cheaper :)


0 comments: