Sick Sigh

Hey all!

I had a really bad day today.
I just wanna removed all that things from my memory. really.

Well, the worst part is...
my economy exam.

I thought the score was not good enough. I deserved more than it.
many of my friends got the perfect score, 100.

*sigh*

Ya Allah, please give me strength to pass it.
maybe You give me this kind of problem to see how patient I am to live this life.
maybe You give me this because You love me, because You don't wanna see me become arrogant
or maybe this is just a denial from me?

*sigh*

okay, I admit that I was not too focused in studying.
I really regret it. Hope there will be a second chance, but it's impossible.

so, maybe all I have to do is just move on, keep study hard and pray to Allah.
fiuhh, I'm hopeless now.
pray everything's gonna be alright! amiiin.



0 comments: