Transformers Day!


hey I'm back!

Look at the title of my post!
Can you guess what I want to share with you all?

Yapp! It's about Transformers 2 : Revenge of The Fallen!

even though I was late, but I was so excited! haha

actually, yesterday the plan was almost canceled.

because Nadya called me and told me that she can't go with me and Retta. It's so sudden!

and because Nadya can't go with us, I think it's not okay if I continued the plan, and just watch Transformers only with Retta.

But, I just can't resist this big spirit to watch Transformers, so I go ahead!


aaaaaaaaand, I have no regret to do it!


Transformers is very awesoooooome! amaaaaaazing! greaaaaaaaaat! fantaaaaastic! what else could I said?


ahh Transformers is the best movie I've ever seen!

I want to watch it again, really!





I love this scene. It's a scene when Sam wants to leave Bumble Bee.




This is Sam and his room mates, Leo. He's very funny :)




The main cast




Love Megan Fox and Shia Labeouf!




Bumblebee and Optimus Prime. My Favourite!

I watched it at Gading XXI.
I've tried to not bought anything, buuut it didn't work!
I bought two simple jelly bracelet. The blue and white one.
yaahh, at least it's cheap :)
I didn't take many pics, I just have this dark pics...
It taken at the cinema, a few minutes before the movie starts.




Big smile for you all!




0 comments: