Success!

Ahh finally Sevone Championship II is done!

and the result was great!

Awalnya, panitia kekurangan dana lumayan banyak.
tapiii alhamdulillah ya Allah...
Sevone sukses dan surplus! Hurray!

FYI, di Sevone ini ada lomba basket putra-putri, futsal, saman, dance, dan cheers.
jadii rame deh pokoknyaa :)

Sevone selesai tanggal 25 Juni kemarin.
dan pas closing, ada dua, ecapede (ohh please, why did they named the band with it?!), dan kuburan!

first, I thought the bands were lame...
and I was afraid that the crowds won't satisfied with it, buuuut I was totally wroooong!

Kuburan rocks! haha.
Mereka kocak banget. Aksinya engga biasa.
Mereka bawa 2 pocong, tapi lucu lucu semua, engga serem sama sekali!

I'm sorry I can't give u many pics, and sorry for the poor quality...












Thank you Intan for the photos :)

I wish I could give u more pics, soo just wait for it!


0 comments: